Join one other person
Register by February 16 and save $20 off registration!
Learn simple breath awareness techniques to restore balance and feel more present, centered, and relaxed during the holidays, and beyond.
Mindfulness is our capacity to bring kindhearted attention to whatever’s happening in the present moment. The familiar phrase, “take a deep breath” can be a reminder to stop and view the immediate experience from a kinder, wiser space. This experiential and interactive workshop offers tools to help you breathe more ease and presence into your body and your life, just as they are.
• Explore the connection between the breath and releasing tension and stress
• Practice breathing exercises that calm the nervous system
• Experience gentle, mindful movements designed to allow more space to breathe
• Focus on the natural breath to improve concentration and nourish relaxation
• Discuss simple self-care tools that can easily be practiced throughout the day
Be prepared to sit, stand, move gently, and lie down, as we practice being present together. No special clothes are needed – just dress comfortably.
$30 / per person if registered by February 16
$50 / per person if registered after February 16
Instructor: Wendy Beckerman
Wendy is a yoga and meditation instructor with a passion for making the practices engaging and fulfilling for people of all ages and fitness levels–beginners to experienced practitioners.
Learn more about Wendy at http://www.eastbayyoga.com/contact.html
Register today to lock in the savings, email Classes@BackToLife.net